If you think that the birdseed is a food for birds, you are right, but is also a food for humans, especially those who want to lose weight, improve health and prevent illness.
Initial results are excellent in what relates to an improved organ function, mood, etc …
The birdseed has gone through extensive research at the National University of Mexico due to the high protein and its amino acid which can run stable secure and indestructible by the body. The grass is native of the Mediterranean, and marketed worldwide only as food for pet birds.
The result of the studies revealed that the birdseed has the ability to recharge and cure the human body.
The birdseed milk (one cup) has more protein than two or three pounds of meat. According to the researches of the University of Mexico, the enzymes birdseed milk eliminate the inflammation of the organs of our body, especially the liver, kidneys and pancreas. They end up with diabetes in weeks, and contribute to liver cirrhosis cure because they can increase the number of hepatocytes.
When refilled with the birdseed milk enzymes, the kidneys are undergo a healthy diuresis that removes excess fluid from the body. It also reduces high blood pressure due to have the lipase enzyme that rapidly dissolves fat deposits in veins and arteries. Is a great remedy against obesity and restoring muscle tone.
This milk enzymes reduces high rates of cholesterol and prevents funneling of the arteries. As diuretic it works in case of cystitis, abundance of nitrogenous substances in the blood, uric acid, gout, hypertension, edema, obesity accompanied by fluid retention, gastritis and ulcer of stomach.
The birdseed milk enzymes also reduces problems related to urine, kidney stones and bladder. Because emollient softens and relaxes inflamed parts, as well as refreshing if used externally in eczema.
Consuming milk birdseed, is an injection of a strong health and diabetes vaccine or any other disease that occurs by high levels of blood acidity. Therefore, it is important to consume at least two or three glasses of milk birdseed to ensure a healthy and slender figure, of course accompanied by a great sensation of well-being.
Preparation of the Birdseed / Canary milk
Searching among the different communities that exist on the subject, it was noticed that some people are sensitive to the film that covers the shell of birdseed, so it is recommended to put seven tablespoons of birdseed in one liter of water, let the birdseed in water, in the refrigerator (not freezer) for 12 to 16 hours.
After, remove it from the refrigerator, drain the water and replace it with one liter of clean water in a blender and beat well for about four minutes, remove the waste that are dark on milk (on top), beat for another four minutes and after, strain several times until it loses all dark residue. Mix again only to homogenize.
Once you slowly and carefully strain the liquid after blend the seeds and remove the waste that are dark on top – there will be seed at the bottom of your blender – let it fall into your strainer and then take a spoon and eat it. It is delicious and such a waste to throw it out. It has a nutty taste and I is loaded with protein and fiber. Remember, blend, let it sit a few minutes, what falls to the bottom is live, eatable seed – the top is what gets thrown out.
The ideal is to drink at least two to three cups a day. Never add sugar to fruit or milk. Refined sugar is a poison that destroys the enzymes and the benefits of any food. Nothing survives to refined sugar. The acidity kill enzymes.
Among the many properties of the homemade birdseed milk recipe, is the decrease in blood glucose levels, fighting hypertension and diuretic. Has a high protein source, it is a rich source of amino acids and can be used by athletes as dietary supplementation. It has also been used as a very effective homemade recipe for diet when taken about 20 minutes before meals.
Among other indications birdseed milk can be used as the strong anti-inflammatory for human organs, assists the proper operation of the urinary tract and reduces the cholesterol level by having the lipase enzyme that breaks down fat molecules.
While these benefits are very good, not any millet seed is suitable for developing such a drink. The good birdseed are those of a variety known as CDC Mary, which has no silica fibers.
Use this recipe for homemade milk birdseed to always be healthy.
Summarizing the advantages of birdseed milk:
1. They have a powerful enzyme recharge.
2. Excellent source of antioxidants, which prevent aging and premature wear of the skin.
3. High content of plant proteins.
4. Enzymes of this wonderful little seed are ideal natural remedy for swollen internal organs like the liver, kidneys and pancreas: the canary in a very powerful pancreatic regenerator.
5. Help to eradicate diabetes significantly in a very short time.
6. Eliminates cirrhosis by increasing the count of hepatocytes in the liver.
7. Refill the kidneys of enzymes, helps eliminate excess fluids.
8. Prevents arteriosclerosis.
9. Helps in cases of gout, edema, gastritis and stomach ulcers.
10. Ideal for hypertension.
11. Contains lipase, an enzyme that helps to purify harmful fats in the veins, arteries, or simply fat deposits, thus serving as an extraordinary remedy for obesity, cellulite, swollen abdomen, and so on.
12. Provides muscle tone.
13. It is a very good appetizer.
14. Helps to burn fat, lowers cholesterol. Very good food for weight control diets or cholesterol-lowering.
15. A great remedy for disorders of kidney and bladder (cystitis), because it kills bacteria in the urinary tract.
- Seven foods that will naturally cleanse your liver (blogginghounds.wordpress.com)