In a study published in “The Journal of Food Science in March,” researchers tested extracts of rosemary in beef patties that were cooked at temperatures between 190 degrees and 204 degrees Celsius. The extract was added to both sides of the meat prior to cooking. The higher the concentration, the greater the reduction in the heterocyclic amines (in some cases, a reduction of over 90%).
- Grilling – How to do different grilled foods (healthygrillusa.wordpress.com)
- Rosemary (massiskitchen.wordpress.com)
- Eight of the World’s Healthiest Spices (thestarryeye.typepad.com)
- Rosemary Essential Oil May Boost Brain Performance (medicalnewstoday.com)
- Aching Body? Let Rosemary do her work 🙂 (mimarsehomespa.wordpress.com)
- 9 Spices With Super Healing Powers (disclose.tv)
- Herbs of Early America and Colonial Williamsburg (bethtrissel.wordpress.com)